Recipe by Darrinw2001
This is a great tasting, more healthy version of the chicken Philly cheese steak. Quick and easy to make, everyone will love this one!
Top Review by jkoch960
It is not always easy to find a lot of good low fat recipes. This is one! My DH and I both enjoyed this dish. The only thing I changed was I swapped out the low fat swiss cheese for low fat provolone! Thanks for the great recipe. This definitely a keeper for us and, one that I will share with my fellow Weight Watchers!!!
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 1-inch strips)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄4 sliced green pepper (or banana peppers)
- 1⁄4 cup canned mushroom
- 2 whole wheat tortillas, 10-inch
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat swiss cheese, shredded divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat medium sized skillet on medium high heat.
- Add oil, peppers, onions, and sliced chicken. salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes until chicken is done.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 more minutes.
- Drain excess oil, pour equal sized portions into tortillas. Add half of the cheese to each.
- Wtap tortillas burrito style and serve.