Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great tasting, more healthy version of the chicken Philly cheese steak. Quick and easy to make, everyone will love this one!
- Heat medium sized skillet on medium high heat.
- Add oil, peppers, onions, and sliced chicken. salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes until chicken is done.
- Add mushrooms and cook 2 more minutes.
- Drain excess oil, pour equal sized portions into tortillas. Add half of the cheese to each.
- Wtap tortillas burrito style and serve.
It is not always easy to find a lot of good low fat recipes. This is one! My DH and I both enjoyed this dish. The only thing I changed was I swapped out the low fat swiss cheese for low fat provolone! Thanks for the great recipe. This definitely a keeper for us and, one that I will share with my fellow Weight Watchers!!!