1/1 Photo of Chicken Phillies Cheesesteak
A great cheesesteak sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil med/high in skillet.
- 2Tri fat from chicken and cut into strips.
- 3Slice onions and pepper into small pieces.
- 4Add chicken, onion, and pepper.
- 5Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 6Cook until browned and 165 degrees, 10-12 minutes.
- 7Fill rolls with cheese and then the chicken mixture.
- 8Bake 3-6 minutes at 475 degrees until crus is desired texture and cheese is melted!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Phillies Cheesesteak
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.9
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.9 mg
- Sodium 652.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 35.0 g