Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick little lunch, to enhance this you could add a dollop sour cream.
- 1⁄2 lb ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 red onions, slices seperated into rings
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until juices run clear, drain.
- Spread pesto over each tortilla.
- Spoon chicken down the center, and layer with cheese, tomatoes, onion, and lettuce.
- Roll up.
interesting and simple wrap. I did heat it up in the micro to melt the cheese though. Thanks for sharing !