Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Stumped for exciting weeknight meals that can make it to the table quickly? Look no further. This is one of my favorites shortcuts - a store-bought rotisserie chicke ensemble pot pie. To freeze, prepare the pot pies as direcred but don't bake. Wrap individually with plastic wrap, then freeze. When you're ready to cook, unwrap and bake for 30-35 minutes or until filling reaches internal temperature of 160F.
- 0.5 (170 g) container pesto sauce
- 3⁄4 cup milk, 2%
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed and shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots, sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (680 g) packagegarlic mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly butter six 1-cup oven-safe ramekins or individual pie dishes.
- In a large bowl, stir together pesto sauce and milk. Add chicken, carrots, corn and peas; toss gently. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture between ramekins or pie dishes. Spoon or pipe mashed potatoes on top. Bake until heated through and golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.