1/3 Photos of Chicken Pesto Pizza
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a pizza that is inspired by a restaurant I worked in as a teen. The pizza dough recipe comes from my Breadman Healthy Bread and Recipe book that came with my bread machine.
My Private Note
15 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/8 cups warm water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces diced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms (or fresh)
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olive
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1Place the ingredients for the dough in the bread machine in the order given (ending with the yeast). Set to the dough cycle.
- 2When done, remove to floured board, if using immediately. Or place in a bowl greased with olive oil, turn to coat it, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3Shape pizza dough into a crust, roughly 15 inches, and place on a lightly floured cookie sheet.
- 4Bake in the preheated 400 degree oven for about 8 minutes until mostly baked. (Sometimes piercing the dough with a fork beforehand helps keep air bubbles away).
- 5Let crust cool for a few minutes before adding toppings.
- 6Starting in the middle of the crust, spread out the pesto sauce in a circular motion until the pizza dough is covered.
- 7Sprinkle with one cup of cheese.
- 8Spread out remaining ingredients, holding the cheese back for last. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the toppings.
- 9Bake in a 400 degree oven until cheese is a light golden brown. (Approx 8-10 minutes).
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pesto Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.9
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 810.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: