Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I can't remember where I got the idea for this recipe, but it's absolutely delish! Some time's we buy the crust, but we usually make it.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray pizza sheet with raised edges with Pam.
- Combine all crust ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter on to pizza sheet, coat evenly.
- Bake crust for 20 minutes.
- Let crust cool for a few minutes, then spread pesto on crust, sprinkle with chicken and cheese, bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
So easy to make! Would be a 4-5 star recipe with less pesto; the amount was too greasy for us. I would probably use half the amount, coating the chicken with it and/or smearing it across the crust and dotting some across the top for the same flavor but less of an oil slick. Maybe it was the pesto we used though!
Wow - what a great pizza! The crust was so cool, mine baked up almost like an oven pancake and the oregano in the crust was a great touch. I baked mine in an 11x13 pan and used a bit less pesto and cheese. Easy and delicious - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012
I love pesto pizza. Along with the chicken I also add roasted red bell peppers, black olives and red onions. I then top the cheese with a garlic bread spinkle found in the spice aisle at any grocery store. The brand is McCormicks. Absolutely delicious. Thank you for sharing!