Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
My daughter loves to help me make these, and to eat them!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 large bell pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup pesto sauce
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water at least 20 minutes to prevent burning.
- Quarter the onion, and separate the layers. Put in a large ziploc or tupperware.
- Take out the "guts" from the pepper, and chop into 1" pieces. Put these in the same container as the onion.
- Remove any fat from the chicken and cut into 1-1.5" pieces. Throw in with the veggies. Drop in the pesto sauce and shake well to coat everything.
- Skewer the onion, pepper, chicken and tomatoes. Grill or Broil the kabobs for about 4 minutes per side.