Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is based on a recipe I found on BetterRecipes.com, I changed it a bit to better suit my tastes. Very quick and easy for those busy nights when you dont have time to fuss in the kichen.
- 1 (13 ounce) packagebreaded chicken strips
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups pizza cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- additional parmesan cheese
- Place chicken strips in a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup parmesan cheese. Top with pepperoni, then the sauce, then the pizza cheese. Sprinkle with the italian seasoning and additional parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350 degrees or until chicken is hot and cheese is melted.
Nice quick weeknight recipe, we all enjoyed it.. Thought something was missing ie. oregano,or some other seasoning. Made for New Kids on the Block..