Recipe by Old widow
This is based on a recipe I found on BetterRecipes.com, I changed it a bit to better suit my tastes. Very quick and easy for those busy nights when you dont have time to fuss in the kichen.
- 1 (13 ounce) packagebreaded chicken strips
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 (26 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups pizza cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- additional parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken strips in a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup parmesan cheese. Top with pepperoni, then the sauce, then the pizza cheese. Sprinkle with the italian seasoning and additional parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 350 degrees or until chicken is hot and cheese is melted.