Recipe by Lali
I started making this years ago when my boys were "Picky" and LOVED pizza only.
Top Review by chris_tam
I can't believe I have not rated this!!! I have been making this recipe for my family for sometime now. We Love it!!! What a quick delicious meal to cook on a busy work night. Thanks so much!!!
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 package pepperoni slice
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 can mushroom
- crushed garlic
- chopped onion
- salt & pepper
- 1 box pasta
- mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the chicken breasts, I use a very small amount of water and kind of"steam" them.
- In the same pan add pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, onion and salt and pepper Let the peppers"steam" a little also.
- When chicken is done cut into bite sized pieces.
- Cook pasta as per instructions on package, we usually use rotini but it's good with any kind Add sauce to chicken mixture and heat.
- Serve over the drained pasta.
- Top with cheese.