Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe from E-Diets I like to serve this over rice or cooked ramen noodles.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bell pepper
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- Slice chicken into strips and set aside.
- Peel onion and core pepper. Slice into strips.
- Mince garlic and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat and saute garlic for 2 minutes, until just golden.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, until no longer pink. Remove from skillet, set aside and keep warm.
- Add pepper and onion to skillet and stir-fry about 4-5 minutes, until softened.
- Add chicken back into skillet.
- Add soy sauce and heat through, about 2 minutes.