Another "to try" recipe that I found in a magazine. Looks interesting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, then place in small boiler and cover with water.
- 2Bring to boil and cook thoroughly.
- 3Remove chicken from broth, cool, shred and return to broth.
- 4Add soup, bell pepper and pimento and cook over medium heat until peppers are cooked through.
- 5Add shredded cheese, then add whipping cream to desired consistency.
- 6Stir until heated through and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pepper Jack Soup
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.4
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.2 g
- Saturated Fat 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 166.0 mg
- Sodium 1557.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 27.3 g