- 1 chicken breast
- italian seasoning, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 26 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 ounces diced pimentos, with juice
- 8 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, then place in small boiler and cover with water.
- Bring to boil and cook thoroughly.
- Remove chicken from broth, cool, shred and return to broth.
- Add soup, bell pepper and pimento and cook over medium heat until peppers are cooked through.
- Add shredded cheese, then add whipping cream to desired consistency.
- Stir until heated through and serve.