Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chicken and mushrooms served over pasta. A girl I used to nanny, Penny, invented this fantastic dish naming it after herself, of course! It's a frighteningly simple recipe--it's delicious and quick. Feel free to add any leftover vegetables you may have laying around.
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 -3 cups mushrooms, sliced in quarters
- salt and pepper
- Cook the chicken breasts with the oil and herbs,
- Add water and mushrooms, steam for 3-4 minutes over low/med heat.
- Prepare pasta of your choice--serve with chicken and mushroom mixture poured over the pasta.
Good, but needs something extra. Maybe I didn't use enough salt and pepper. It is a good recipe and very easy to put together, so I will try again. Thanks!