Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup dry penne pasta
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups diced tomatoes or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 ounces chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions without salt or fat.
- Drain and rinse with cold water; set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Saute onion, green pepper and garlic 5 minutes or until onion is clear.
- Add next 6 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5-6 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Place pasta in a large serving bowl.
- Add chicken mixture and toss with cheese.