1/3 Photos of Chicken Penne in Smoky Chili Cream Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 cups prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile in adobo
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices cooked bacon, heated in microwave and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Cook penne following package directions; drain.
- 2While penne is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken for about 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- 3Remove to a plate and reserve.
- 4Reduce heat to medium.
- 5Add onion to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- 7Stir in the Alfredo sauce, chipotle, chili powder, maple syrup and salt.
- 8Cook over medium-high heat until bubbly.
- 9Stir in the chicken.
- 10Place the pasta back into the pot and stir in the Alfredo and chicken mixture.
- 11Spoon pasta onto a large serving platter and garnish with the bacon and cilantro.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Penne in Smoky Chili Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 500.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo