Recipe by ajboyer222
This is a recipe I made up by combining some things I needed to use up from my pantry. I love vodka sauce, and was looking for a new way to use it.
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 7 ounces spinach tortellini
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 26 ounces vodka pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and cook penne and tortellini according to package directions.
- Brown chicken, adding seasoned pepper.
- Combine chicken, penne, tortellini, vodka sauce, and mozzerella in a 13x9 baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over the dish.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the dish.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.