Recipe by rusted_essence
This is pretty much chicken spaghetti but with penne. It is just as good but less messy...
- 1 -2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- boil breasts, season water and add chopped onion, set aside.
- use broth to boil penne.
- meanwhile cut velveeta, open and drain tomatoes, open soup and shred chicken.
- drain pasta return to pot
- over low add everything and stir
- let everything melt together stiring occasionally ansd seasoning to taste. after about 15 minutes serve it up!