Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is pretty much chicken spaghetti but with penne. It is just as good but less messy...
Make and share this Chicken Penne recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -2 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- garlic powder
- boil breasts, season water and add chopped onion, set aside.
- use broth to boil penne.
- meanwhile cut velveeta, open and drain tomatoes, open soup and shred chicken.
- drain pasta return to pot
- over low add everything and stir
- let everything melt together stiring occasionally ansd seasoning to taste. after about 15 minutes serve it up!