Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
From northpole.com This sound so yummy as a heavy appy or light dinner
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup pecans (finely chopped)
- 1 cup cooked chicken (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon
- 3 ounces light cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (small size)
- 10 aluminum foil liners
- In large skillet, melt butter.
- Add pecan pieces and sauté until lightly browned.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, miracle whip, Grey Poupon, cream cheese, salt and nutmeg. Add pecans; mix well.
- Separate biscuits; roll each into a 4 inch circle. Press into foil bake cups, letting dough cover bottom and sides.
- Place bake cups in muffin pans. Spoon chicken mixture into bake cups.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown.