Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Ingredients make it seem difficult. Instructions prove it's easy!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse pepper
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and cooled (can use canned)
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine first five ingredients.
- Stir in oil and set aside 1/4 of mixture.
- Put remaining mixture in bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Combine rest of ingredients and put into crust.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 of mixture on top and bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, or until knife comes out clean. ENJOY.
This makes a beautiful presentation. I think next time I would cut back on the amount of pecans, and maybe add some thyme.