A delicious chicken in cream sauce over fettuccine with pecans sprinkled on top. I got this recipe at my grocery store and it is quick (25 minutes start to finish) and luscious. I don't buy chicken cut into tenders because it is more expensive. I just use 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz size). If you don't like mushrooms feel free to leave them out. Half of my family doesn't like them so I saute them separately for those who like them. This is perfect with broccoli Italiano.
My Private Note
pasta e ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 green onions, chopped finely
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 1/4 lbs chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic (from jar)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Equipment: 1 large ziploc bag.
- 2Bring water to boil for pasta.
- 3Combine flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag shake to mix. Add chicken and shake to coat.
- 4Preheat large saute pan on medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add butter and swirl to coat. Add garlic and chicken; cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally to brown.
- 5Stir mushrooms into chicken; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until tender.
- 6Add pasta to boiling water and cook to desired doneness.
- 7Add wine to pan and use it to deglaze, scraping up any bits stuck to pan. Then add cream and onions. Cook 5-7 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- 8Drain pasta and stir into chicken. Sprinkle with pecans and cheese; serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pecan Fettuccine
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.6
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 144.4 mg
- Sodium 127.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: