Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I really enjoy salad with fruit added. This is a simple one for prepare. Give it a try.
- 6 cups salad greens
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooked chicken strips
- 1 yellow sweet pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can pears, slices drained
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese dressing
- fresh cracked pepper
- fresh blue cheese, if desired (optional)
- Toss greens, chicken and pepper strips together.
- Arrange on 4 dinner plates.
- Arrange pears on top.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Sprinkle the pepper and crumbled blue cheese, if desired.