Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Chicken, Pear and Craisin Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 400 g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- black pepper
- 100 g rocket
- 2 pears, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts
- 1 tablespoon craisins
- 1⁄3 cup kraft fat-free caesar salad dressing
- Brush chicken fillets with oil and sprinkle with pepper. Cook in a preheated frying pan or on a bbq plate for 4-5 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool. Slice.
- Assemble rocket, sliced pears and chicken onto serving plates. Sprinkle with pistachio nuts and craisins. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Made this for a family get together and everyone raved about it. I have to now email everyone the recipe. Worth a try and quick to make.