1/1 Photo of Chicken, Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
This is a perfect light meal for the hot summer days. When grilling chicken breasts, grill a couple of extra and put in fridge for use in this salad. This recipe is compliments of The Diabetic Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large salad bowl combine the greens, chicken and salad dressing.
- 2Toss gently to coat.
- 3Divide among 4 chilled, individual plates.
- 4Arrange pear slices on top of salad.
- 5Sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 39.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens