Lois M's Note:
These are really easy and tasty, good as an appetizer, or main, served with rice. Skewers can be assembled ahead of time, and refrigerated up to 4 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak bamboo skewers in water for 15 minutes.
- 2Cook bacon until partially cooked, but not crisp.
- 3Drain on paper towel, then cut in half crosswise.
- 4Cut chicken breast lengthwise into 5 strips, approx 1/2" thick.
- 5Place one piece of bacon on each chicken strip.
- 6Thread each bacon-topped chicken strip loosely onto 1 skewer, place on broiler pan.
- 7In a small bowl, combine all Peanut Sauce ingredients, mix well.
- 8Broil skewered chicken 4-6 inches from heat for 3-4 minute Brush with peanut sauce,turn.
- 9Broil an additional 3-4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 10Brush with remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Peanut Sate
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 217.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g