1 hr 5 mins
tomoko matsunaga's Note:
I had to make some entree for my tafe restaurant and since I'm a big fan of risotto, I decided to make this yummy risotto for customers and people liked it a lot! I guess you can substitute sage with any other your favourite herbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place stock and the water in large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered.
- 2Heat butter and half of the oil in large saucepan; cook onion, stirring until soft. Add rice, stir rice to coat in mixture.
- 3Add wine; cook, stirring, until liquids almost evaporated.
- 4Stir in 1cup simmering stock mixture, cook, stirring over low heat until liquid is absorbed.
- 5Continue adding stock mixture, in 1 cup batches, stirring until adsorbed after each addition. total cooking time should be about 35 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 6Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in medium frying pan; cook chicken, stirring, until cooked through.
- 7Add garlic; stir until fragrant. Add chicken mixture to risotto with peas, stir to combine.
- 8Cook prosciutto in same frying pan until crisp. Drain on absorbent paper then break into rough pieces. Stir sage and half of the prosciutto into risotto.
- 9Serve risotto with sprinkle of remaining prosciutto.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Pea Sage and Prosciutto Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 729.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 394.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: