This is a low fat tasty risotto, serves 4 as an entree or add a salad for a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the chicken stock in a separate pan on low heat.
- 2Microwave the peas until cooked, set aside.
- 3Heat another large skillet pan with oil. Add the sliced chicken and cook on low heat for 30 seconds on each side. Remove the chicken and place in a bowl until later.
- 4Add remaining oil to skillet and add the onions and garlic. Add the rice and stir constantly coating the rice with the oilm, onion and garlic.
- 5Add the white wine and cook for about 1 mnute. Add one ladle of stock at a time to the risotto stirring constantly.
- 6Keep adding onel ladle of stock, stirring constantly as the rice absorbs it. Repeat this step until the rice is alsmost cooked.
- 7Add the chicken into the risotto along with the peas. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice, stir through and turn the heat off.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pea & Lemon Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 307.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g