Chicken Pea & Lemon Risotto
- Heat the chicken stock in a separate pan on low heat.
- Microwave the peas until cooked, set aside.
- Heat another large skillet pan with oil. Add the sliced chicken and cook on low heat for 30 seconds on each side. Remove the chicken and place in a bowl until later.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and add the onions and garlic. Add the rice and stir constantly coating the rice with the oilm, onion and garlic.
- Add the white wine and cook for about 1 mnute. Add one ladle of stock at a time to the risotto stirring constantly.
- Keep adding onel ladle of stock, stirring constantly as the rice absorbs it. Repeat this step until the rice is alsmost cooked.
- Add the chicken into the risotto along with the peas. Add the lemon zest and lemon juice, stir through and turn the heat off.
- Serve immediately.