Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe in the February 2008 copy of the British cookery magazine, Olive. This sounds like my kind of simple comfort food and it is low fat too.
- 25 fluid ounces chicken stock
- 1 1⁄2 ounces small shell pasta
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen peas, defrosted
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat the chicken stock in a pan.
- Add the pasta and cook until just tender - about 8 minutes.
- Add the chicken and peas and cook for a minute until heated through.
- Season and then stir through the parsley and serve.