Recipe by Simply Shirley
So you have too many chicken patties. When one to many chicken sandwiches is enough, turn it into a quick, delicious meal!
- 2 chicken, patties
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup rice
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chow mein noodles (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop your jalapeno up in small pieces, use as much as you want of it. I use about half of a medium sized pepper.
- Microwave chicken patties. 2 minutes if frozen, 1 if refrigerated. Chop into small squares, set aside.
- Add water, 1 tbsp butter and bouillon together and bring to boil.
- While water is coming to a boil add remaining teaspoon of butter to skillet along with the jalapeno and fry for about 2 minutes.
- At this point your water is probably boiling. Add rice, stir cover and set aside.
- Add chicken to the skillet mixing it up with the jalapeno and fry about 5 minutes.
- Add rice into skillet and fry about 2 more minutes mixing well.
- Crack egg over the pan and stir the egg around the mixture until fully cooked.
- Add soy sauce, evenly mix.
- Serve with or without chow mien noodles.