Prep 35 mins
Cook 50 mins
Good and easiest side dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one.
- 250 g skinless chicken breasts, minced
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger
- 10 pieces sliced green chili peppers
- 1 medium finely sliced onion
- 1⁄4 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 small potatoes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon chicken masala
- to taste salt
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- Heat Oil in a pan. Mix ginger-garlic paste with the onion and fry till brown.
- Cut potatoes into small pieces and fry with the onion. Add salt.
- Mix the small chicken pieces/minced chicken with the fried potato and onion. Add turmeric powder, chicken masala, Soya sauce and green chilies. Fry till brown.
- On the side, cut the pastry sheet into small square pieces (3 inches).
- Fill estimated amount of the fried chicken inside each square pastry piece and fold into a triangular shape.
- Put the pieces onto an aluminum tray and bake at 375 deg F for 14-15 minutes Remove before they get dark brown.
- Serve with pudina chatni, chilly sauce, tomato sauce, anything. Enjoy. You might as well try with any dry vegetable/egg/chicken recipe you cook.