Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the local newspaper
Make and share this Chicken Patties With Capers over Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 (10 ounce) bags Baby Spinach, washed
- Combine chicken, onion, milk, capers, egg, salt and pepper in large bowl until just lightly mixed.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Form chicken mixture into 4 oval patties and cook in skillet till browned on one side (about 7 minutes). Turn and cook till no longer pink inside (about 7 minutes more), till instant-read thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- Meanwhile steam spinach until just wilted. Add more oil, salt and pepper if desired. Place spinach on platter and top with chicken.