Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 1⁄2 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated onion
- salt and pepper
- lemon wedge (to garnish)
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
- Pre-heat sandwich toaster.
- Combine all ingredients except lemon wedges and parsley.
- Spray each well with the non-stick spray.
- Distribute the potato mixture evenly into the four wells.
- Lower lid and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley. Serve with salad.