Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was looking for chicken patty recipe here at "Zaar". I couldn't find one, so this is what I came up with. If you try it, I hope you like it.
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain breadcrumbs (or 10 finely crushed saltine crackers)
- 2 -3 slightly beaten eggs
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 teaspoons onion powder (or more depending on taste)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (or more depending on taste)
- 1 tablespoon ground sage (or more depending on taste) or 1 tablespoon rubbed sage (or more depending on taste)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup oil (to fry in)
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and bread crumbs (or cracker crumbs).
- Add 2 slightly beaten eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine all spices including salt and pepper; mix well.
- Add cream of chicken soup; blend well.
- Pour into chicken/crumb mix.
- If mixture seems dry, add another slightly beaten egg.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Fry in oil that has been preheated.
- Lightly brown on each side.
Very good. Easy to fix and enjoyed by all my family. Definitely a keeper.
I must tell you...i am still working on what we have on hand. This fits the bill....Everyting was so very easy to follow and had everything in the house. Thank You