Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I got this on a recipe list and it's wonderful.
Make and share this Chicken Patrick recipe from Food.com.
- Cook chicken in boiling water until done (about 20 minutes).
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, and broth.
- Put chicken in a layer in baking dish.
- Pour mixture over chicken evenly.
- Crush crackers (course crumbs).
- Sprinkle crumbs in a layer over sour cream mixture.
- Drizzle melted margarine evenly over crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot over egg noodles with a green vegetable or salad.