Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
I got this on a recipe list and it's wonderful.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts (2 to 3)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 package Ritz cracker, crushed (use 1 sleeve)
- Cook chicken in boiling water until done (about 20 minutes).
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9 x 12 baking dish.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, and broth.
- Put chicken in a layer in baking dish.
- Pour mixture over chicken evenly.
- Crush crackers (course crumbs).
- Sprinkle crumbs in a layer over sour cream mixture.
- Drizzle melted margarine evenly over crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot over egg noodles with a green vegetable or salad.