1/2 Photos of Chicken & Pasta With Marinara Sauce
Claudia Dawn's Note:
OMG! You've got to try this! My DH created this 10 years ago. I forgot how wonderful it tastes. There was a time where we had this at least once a week! I'm posting this in response to someone had 3 chicken breasts and wanted a quick and easy recipe that would feed 5. This will feed five, but they will be fighting over the leftovers (if there are any!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in 2 ",cubes
- 2 (14 ounce) cans delmonte chunky style stewed tomatoes
- 8 ounces pasta (my favorite is pasta ruffles)
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese
- 1In large, heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium heat until it is hot but not smoking.
- 2Add the garlic and onions; sauté until golden-- about 3 to 4 minutes.
- 3Add spices and chicken chunks; cook through--about 10 minutes.
- 4Add stewed Italian style tomatoes to chicken/Marinara sauce.
- 5Simmer while cooking pasta according to package directions.
- 6Toss Marinara sauce gently with cooked pasta; serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Pasta With Marinara Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.9
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 616.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 41.1 g