1/1 Photo of Chicken Pasta With Apples and Walnuts
Crazycook in PA's Note:
This chicken dish is loaded with apples and walnuts cooked in a rich chicken broth with goat cheese lightly seasoned with thyme and served over pasta of your choice. A nice green salad, a loaf of fresh bread and a nice glass of Pinon Noir and you have a great meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add 2 TB butter and melt.
- 3Add diced apple and saute until slightly browned.
- 4Add walnuts to apple mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- 5Remove and set aside.
- 6In the same skillet, add remaining 2TB butter and saute chicken pieces until brown and crispy.
- 7Add apple/walnut mixture back in to chicken.
- 8Add thyme and black pepper.
- 9Pour in chicken broth and heat.
- 10Gradually add goat cheese and cook over low heat until cheese is melted.
- 11In a small measuring cup, add water and cornstarch and stir to get lumps out.
- 12On medium high heat, gradually add cornstarch and constantly stir until sauce is slightly thick.
- 13Serve over pasta of your choice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta With Apples and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.9
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 503.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 9.4 g