- 283.49 g fettuccine
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 29.58 ml butter
- 295.73 ml whipping cream
- 9.85 ml basil
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 0.59 ml crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to pkg directions.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces.
- In skillet saute chicken in butter until browned and no longer pink.
- Add cream, basil, Parmesan and pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Drain fettuccine well.
- Toss with sauce to coat well.