- 10 ounces fettuccine
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook fettuccine according to pkg directions.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces.
- In skillet saute chicken in butter until browned and no longer pink.
- Add cream, basil, Parmesan and pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Drain fettuccine well.
- Toss with sauce to coat well.