Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Moist and saucy chicken with great flavor.
- 10 ounces fettuccine
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook fettuccine according to pkg directions.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces.
- In skillet saute chicken in butter until browned and no longer pink.
- Add cream, basil, Parmesan and pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Drain fettuccine well.
- Toss with sauce to coat well.
As usual, absolutely wonderful! I love your recipes! The only thing I did differently was to saute the chicken in olive oil instead of butter. Thanks for another terrific recipe!
Ouick, easy and full of great flavors, used a bit more Parmesan in the sauce and some extra shredded basil to sprinkle on the top.
This was great! 5 stars all around,so I guess you got 15 stars for this tasty meal. I added a little extra cream and Parmesan because I had rather large chicken breasts and made a little more pasta than called for. It was very easy to put together and had a wonderful flavor. I will be making this again.Thanks.