Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
On top request @ my house!
- 400 g ground chicken
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 300 ml chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 600 ml tomato puree
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Sautee the spring onions till soft then add garlic and cook a while more, to prevent burning.
- Add chicken in and cook till completely changed in colour. Add in broth and flour. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the tomato puree and add your herbs and pepper. Cook and simmer for 3 minutes more, with the lid half on.
- Season with the sugar and cook a further 1 minute.