Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Betty Crocker.
- 6 ounces uncooked multicolored farfalle pasta
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small red onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup prepared basil pesto
- Cook pasta per package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, then drain again.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, chicken, tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini, and onion; stir in pesto.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Made this for dinner tonight and it was very good. The bell pepper and sun-dried tomatoes really brightened the flavor. Will be great for left-overs tomorrow as I doubled the recipe. Served it with herb biscuits.