Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for picnics and quick and easy to make. I sometimes add a tsp of coarse grain mustard to the honey. Leave out the cooked chicken for a vegetarian version.
- 150 g penne pasta
- 100 g cooked chicken, cut into 1cm chunks
- 1⁄4 red bell pepper, cut into slices
- 1⁄4 green bell pepper, cut into slices
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- Cook the pasta as directed on the packet, drain and return to the pan immediately so that a little of the cooking water remains.
- Stir in the honey and then add the chicken, peppers, tomatoes and onion.
- Stir together and serve.