It's fall and you've picked some apples. The pie has been baked and you still have a dozen apples left. It's lunch time and you're hungry. What can you make with those apples? This is also a good recipe for leftover chicken or turkey breast
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The amounts above are suggestions. Tailor to your own tastes!
- 2Cook and drain pasta according to directions.
- 3Return pasta to pot and add olive oil, tossing to coat.
- 4"Crumble" (as much as brie can crumble) cheese and add to pasta.
- 5Add chicken to a seperate bowl and use a fork to break apart into small chunks.
- 6Add mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and corriander to the chicken.
- 7Mix to combine then add to the pasta.
- 8Peel, core, and dice the apple and add to the pasta.
- 9Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Salad With Apples
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1097.9
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 1244.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 169.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 34.9 g