Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's fall and you've picked some apples. The pie has been baked and you still have a dozen apples left. It's lunch time and you're hungry. What can you make with those apples? This is also a good recipe for leftover chicken or turkey breast
- The amounts above are suggestions. Tailor to your own tastes!
- Cook and drain pasta according to directions.
- Return pasta to pot and add olive oil, tossing to coat.
- "Crumble" (as much as brie can crumble) cheese and add to pasta.
- Add chicken to a seperate bowl and use a fork to break apart into small chunks.
- Add mayo, mustard, salt, pepper, and corriander to the chicken.
- Mix to combine then add to the pasta.
- Peel, core, and dice the apple and add to the pasta.
- Serve warm or cold.