- 1⁄4 lb rotelle pasta or 1⁄4 lb other spiral-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 3⁄4 lb cooked chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaf
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- dried red pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, chicken, tomatoes, scallions, and basil. Set aside.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over low heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until the garlic is softened.
- Add the cream and cook the mixture, whisking until slightly thickened.
- Whisk in the vinegar, curry powder, red pepper flakes, and chutney.
- Add the dressing to the pasta mixture, tossing to combine well.
- Season with salt and pepper.