1/1 Photo of Chicken Pasta Salad in Creamy Curry Dressing
I could eat a gallon of this at least once a week! What a delicious change from the ordinary chicken pasta salad. From Gourmet Magazine, July 1990.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb rotelle pasta or 1/4 lb other spiral-shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 3/4 lb cooked chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaf
For the dressing
- 1In a large bowl combine the pasta, chicken, tomatoes, scallions, and basil. Set aside.
- 2In a skillet, melt the butter over low heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until the garlic is softened.
- 3Add the cream and cook the mixture, whisking until slightly thickened.
- 4Whisk in the vinegar, curry powder, red pepper flakes, and chutney.
- 5Add the dressing to the pasta mixture, tossing to combine well.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Salad in Creamy Curry Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.8
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 198.9 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 59.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar