1/1 Photo of Chicken Pasta Salad
Millie L.'s Note:
This is a great, cool ,easy salad for lunch. You can use leftover chicken or canned. My Family enjoys it with fresh cherry or grape tomatoes and crackers. If it is not moist enough add a little more Mayonnaise. This recipe was handed down thur my husband family. I made it for my Family reunion and everyone loved it. Hope you enjoy it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup of diced cooked chicken or 1 (5 ounce) can chicken breasts
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 2 small green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup of chopped green olives
- 1 teaspoon olive juice
- 1 1/2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Season-All salt
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Boil Noodles according to package directions.
- 2Drain noodles and rinse in cold water till cool.
- 3Place noodles in a large bowl and mix in all the other ingredients.
- 4It is ready to serve or you can chill it.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 181.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: