Recipe by Candle Lover
Found on the internet somewhere and altered the recipe to our taste. I do add pepper, extra garlic and chicken seasoning to my chicken in the skillet for added flavor.
- 8 ounces cooked pasta
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 small zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into slices (crookneck)
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta drain rinse and cool.
- cook chicken cubes in 2 tbsp of Italian dressing.
- saute garlic and onion in olive oil add to chicken.
- add zucchini, squash and broccoli to the skillet until veg start to become tender.
- Let mixture cool and add to pasta add the Italian dressing.
- Chill for several hours.
- Before serving add Tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.