Recipe by Courtly
"This recipe combines the coolness of salad and the zesty seasonings of pizza. It's perfect for a warm-weather get-together." From TOH.
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 cups cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 large green pepper, choppeed
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni, halved
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions; rinse with cold water and drain well. In a large serving bowl, combine the cheese, chicken, peppers, mushrooms, olives, green onions, pepperoni and pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Toss before serving.