Deb from Ca's Note:
This recipe started with ingredients I had on hand and developed from there. I have served it many times and always get rave reviews. It is a wonderful dish to take to a pot luck. Quick, easy and delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups green beans, cooked and cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro or 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini pepper, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle of your favorite Italian salad dressing (I use Ken's Steak House Lite Northern Italian)
- 1Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse and let cool.
- 2While it is cooking, chop and slice other ingredients.
- 3Combine everything and let chill for several hours to let the flavors blend.
- 4It is great the next day, too.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.8
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 1540.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 24.1 g