Recipe by Deb from Ca
This recipe started with ingredients I had on hand and developed from there. I have served it many times and always get rave reviews. It is a wonderful dish to take to a pot luck. Quick, easy and delish!
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this for our lunch with some soup and we took it all down to the coast. What an easy and simple salad to make and quite tasty in the bargain. I used Ken's Steak House Italian dressing that you recommend. One to keep and make again. Thank you. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cups green beans, cooked and cut in 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro or 1⁄2 cup basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoncini pepper, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleof your favorite Italian salad dressing (I use Ken's Steak House Lite Northern Italian)