Recipe by Lali
This has become a regular at "showers" (baby, wedding etc.)
Top Review by Omaha Tera
This recipe is definitely a keeper -- we can't wait to have an excuse to make it again. I used a whole wheat rotini for the pasta, substituted non-fat plain yogurt for the buttermilk in the dressing, and used toasted pecans. We really do not like mayo - so this salad is perfect! I almost didn't add onions, but I'm glad I did -- it added a nice touch. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe with us!
- 1 package pasta, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk dressing
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poppy seed
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups red grapes, quartered
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on pkg and drain well.
- In small bowl, stir together salad dressing, honey, poppy seeds, set aside.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, grapes and onion (onion is optional).
- Add dressing.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cover, chill.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped walnuts.