- 6 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 (11 ounce) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti.
- While spaghetti is cooking, in a saucepan, combine soup, water, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in vegetables, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3-5 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken; heat through.
- Drain spaghetti, add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.