Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Goes well with a fruit salad. A meal in itself.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken, breasts, thighs and drumsticks
- 1 1⁄3 cups carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄3 cups celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄3 cups zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces spaghetti, dry
- 6 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Skin chicken, if desired.
- In 13x9x2" pan, combine carrots, celery, zucchini and onion. In small bowl stir together mustard and olive oil. Drizzle about 2 Tbs. of the mixture over the veggies. Sprinkle garlic, oregano, thyme, celery salt, salt and pepper over veggies. Toss to coat.
- Arrange chicken, bone side down, on top of veggies. Brush chicken with remaining mustard mix. Bake, uncovered, about 1 hour or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Cook pasta and drain well. Move chicken to platter, cover and keep warm.
- In large serving bowl, combine pasta, veggies and juice from pan. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with parmesean cheese. Arange veggies around chicken, on platter, and serve.
This is such an easy fix! Thanks Kerena!