Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
We like any recipe with mushrooms, broccoli and chicken.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cooked broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- thin spaghetti noodles
- Over medium heat, cook chicken and onion in oil until brown and tender.
- Stir in soup, milk and sherry. Add mushrooms, broccoli and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 10 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti.
This was so SO good! It's extremely easy to make. I added some fresh garlic to mine and it was heavenly!